Due to the developments of the COVID-19 situation and as a precautionary measure, 4ICITG cum 5IWMTG 2021 will be postponed to July 2022. For those who have submitted your abstracts, we will be transferring your submissions to the new scheduled dates. Alternatively, do let us know if you wish to withdraw your abstract submission by contacting the secretariat through the "Contact Us" form on this website.
1. The Scientific Committee will review all abstracts, and you will be notified by 15 December 2020 whether your abstract has been accepted and assigned for Podium Presentation or Poster Presentation.
2. The decision of the Scientific Committee is final.
3. All abstracts accepted will be published in the programme book which will be made available to all conference attendees.
4. Abstracts must be submitted in English, not exceeding 300 words. The material for presentation should be unpublished and original.
5. Selected papers will be invited for submissions to special issues in Acta Geotechnica and Georisk.