Abstracts Submissions are now closed
1. The Scientific Committee will review all abstracts, and you will be notified by 31 May 2022 whether your abstract has been accepted and assigned for Podium Presentation or Poster Presentation.
2. The decision of the Scientific Committee is final.
3. All abstracts accepted will be published in the programme book which will be made available to all conference attendees.
4. Abstracts must be submitted in English, not exceeding 300 words. The material for presentation should be unpublished and original.
5. Selected papers will be invited for submissions to special issues in Acta Geotechnica and Georisk.